Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life in General

Well once again I have waited a long time to post. One of these days I will make it a habit to post weekly. Well if any of you have checked this blog you probably already know Zen and I are pregnant. We are really excited about the new addition to our family coming in February. I was hoping zen would start posting on this blog about being pregnant but she wants to do a baby blog so she will start another one.

Things with me have been good. A lot is going on and it seems like we are sitting on the edge of something good. I am not sure what it is but I enjoy where we are at right now. Getting to be on the ground floor of an up and coming church (faith confession) and Timoteo is really exciting and I can't wait to see what both become. Of course having a child will be a huge change in our lives but I know he or she will be a great addition to our family. Of course with all these transitions and possibilities there are a lot of ifs which can be frustrating and stressful if you let it get to you but I wouldn't trade places with anyone. Well maybe I would trade bank accounts but hey things could be worse. This is what life is all about. I am not saying that you struggle just for the sake of struggling but at least I feel something and we are striving for something. So often our goal is to get to a life of comfort where we slowly feel numb or at least dull any sort of pain. I am not saying if you have stuff and are doing well you automatically become numb from comfort but it is a lot easier to fall into that trap. The pain, doubt and struggle are not fun but once we make it through the joy is overwhelming. Just like having a child there are a lot of unknowns and emotional rollercosters but when that day comes the joy will be so overwhelming that the worries and struggles that we had will just fade away.

God thank you for the struggles so that we might see you at work and thank you for the joy that gets us through the tough times and especially the joy of an answered prayer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment