Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Update

Hey Everyone. Well, I am finally getting around to writing on our blog. Life has been so busy, it seems like there is always something going on. For those of you reading this who don't know, I'm in grad school part time getting my Masters of Social Work at Temple University here in Philly and working part time at a nearby school and occasionally subbing. School keeps me busier than normal this semester, but it's Jesus and the excitement of the future arrival of the newest member of our Martin family that keeps me going.

As you all know from Nate's previous blog, WE ARE PREGNANT with our first baby. Nate and I went to the 20 week ultrasound last Thursday and were so grateful to God to get a happy report from the Dr. about baby Martin:-) We were also really excited to learn that we're having a little boy!!! I had a feeling it was a boy:-) I am currently 21 weeks and 5 days along and feeling great other than the annoying allergies:-) I've been so blessed with great health throughout this pregnant thus far.

One new and exciting thing is that in the last week or so I've been feeling the baby move..it feels like a flutter within like everyone told me and it's so cool to feel at different points throughout the day. I am still so amazed by the miraculous life that is growing inside of me....I'm just truly amazed by how awesome and great God is.....it's hard to explain. But we're happy and so excited to meet our little man in February. I'm already having visions of talking to him and kissing his sweet smelling skin:-) Well, tomorrow is another prenatal appointment so more info. to come. Oh by the way, our little man is roughly the size of a large banana:-) I hope to have an ultrasound picture up here soon! Talk to you soon.

Zeny

1 comment: