Wednesday, October 13, 2010

23 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All :-) Today marks the beginning of my baby boy's 23rd week/6th month. I can't believe I'm already this far along, even though at times I look at my stomach and wonder when it will get even bigger and when I will finally be able to meet my little man! I think it's cool for me to be excited, but I know I should relish this last bit of free time I have before our lives change forever!:-)

Nothing too new to report today other than I'm almost done writing my 8 page paper due tomorrow....I don't like to procrastinate but things have been busy.

Also, it looks like Nate and I will be registering at Target and Babies R Us for sure...so that's cool. The whole thing is sort of overwhelming just because there are so many choices and things we may need that hopefully I remember to buy. We're excited:-)

The baby's been moving a little today, but he's been mostly restful compared to yesterday when he must have been doing some serious exercises. I do love feeling him move though because it reminds me that he's there and growing strong. I'm already in love and have been trying to sing and even talk to him more each day. This whole pregnancy thing really has been awesome and a huge gift from God. I feel especially grateful that I did not have any morning sickness. I'd like to think that God knew how hard it would have been for me to be puking my guts up while working a summer camp with 3 years olds and going to grad school in the fall. I'm glad that He knows what we can handle!

Sweet Dreams Everyone!
Zeny

No comments:

Post a Comment