Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Movement

Hey Everyone. Right now I'm exhausted and could not keep my eyes open while reading for class but I can keep them open long enough to finish this entry. I will be so happy when this school semester is over. I honestly am tired of constantly having school work on my mind and feeling this sense of work hanging over my head. Plus, I want to be able to just focus fully on this new life inside me and all the exciting happenings of my pregnancy. Anyways...enough complaining.

I wanted to write to share that today I saw Baby Martin move for the first time. He was very active and kicked a lot this morning, including while I was writing a paper. I kept lifting my sweatshirt to see if I could see his movement because his kicks felt strong at times. So, after he'd kick, I'd push back in the same spot where I felt the kick and when I did this I finally saw him kick. It was just a really subtle little movement on my skin but so amazing that I laughed:-) In the last 2 days I definitely feel like he's been more active.

This past weekend, I went to a family wedding in Fort Wayne with Nate and even spent some time with my mom and brother. It was a good time to relax and enjoy some beautiful Indian summer weather in Indiana. We also brought home a car seat, a little beach chair, and a basinette (spelling?) for Baby Martin which my cousin Danny gave to us. (Thanks, Dan!) I'm excited to start clearing out the extra bedroom and getting it ready in a month or 2. Also, I'm pumped because Nate and I are going to start our baby registry this weekend:-) I love baby shopping!

Ok well...I should head to bed...I've got class, work and an 8 page paper to finish writing tomorrow. I need lots of prayer for motivation and strength! Good night.

Peace and Love to you all.

Zeny

No comments:

Post a Comment